Monday, October 12, 2009

our flat























































































Finally uploaded some pictures of our flat and it looks stupid, I don't see how I can wrap the words around a picture. It gives me the option but then doesn't do it. I don't know, somehow I feel I'm being outsmarted. When I upload pictures from the memory stick I don't get to see what they are and some might seem to come out of nowhere. Like for instance somewhere up there is a picture of all the coinage you have to carry around here. There are coins for fives, twos and singles. They make notes for fives but when making change shopkeepers don't like to hand them out for some reason...no doubt because carrying around and counting out all this change on you is for the birds. You can see the gorgeous carpark that is the view coming out the front door as well as the daunting stairway we go up and down to get to our unit



Also you can see by the window in one of the picstures of the kitchen/dining room/living room/area for practicing the moonwalk in your socks, that we bought a drying rack for the obvious purpose of making unwet that which, for now, must be washed in the kitchen sink.



I don't know why I took a picture of the overhead light, seemed like it needed to be done.




Clothes have to go on the floor because the bullspit leasing agent promised us a dresser and didn't deliver. It's not like we paid for it or anything so it wasn't a real ripoff just a disapointment. I've never rented unfurnished so I don't know if haggling for furniture is a thing you can do in the States but here it's commonplace.


2 comments: