Friday, March 5, 2010

I realized today that we haven't put anything new for a while so I thought I would put a little update...

Travis is well into his second semester. He is almost done with his novel already and has also been writing short stories. He doesn't like this semesters workshop as much as last but brings home interesting stories :)

I had an interview for a personal assistant job a couple weeks ago but didn't get it. However, now I'm kind of glad because I got a call for an interview Sunday to be a tour guide! If I get this job there will still be time to volunteer at the library so that's better. Plus it seems way more interesting and fun than a personal assistant/admin job. Hopefully the movie club for kids I'll be helping with at the library will be starting soon too.

Other than that we're getting ready for my brothers and Kaylee to come March 17th! Then next we go to Luxembourg!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds so exciting! Hopefully you'll post more often for the old folks at home. And Travis - some of his writing. Take good care.

    Andersons

    ReplyDelete